Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Explanation 17 Writing Sample 1

HI (who ever you are)  I just received the result for my writing test, readers if you are going thought this  please don't end me. here's my writing:  


School is where every kid goes, from 12 year olds to 5 ,  to year 8’s to year 1. School is for everyone that is young. At school lots of events are going on  like camp, rainbow’s end and polyfest, our  School has lot of kids, we the school there is 613 of us in this school. Here  is where we learn, here we do P.E, reading ,writing and maths. We are in auckland ,right on the north island.  


Yes this is my whole writing, if you are judging please don't. Here's my result. Ideas are 3, Structure are 2, Organisation are 2, Vocabulary are 3, Sentence are 2, Punctuation are 3 and spelling are 4.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment