Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

By: Christian If I had a million Dollars

If I had a million dollars, this is what I would buy. It would be awesome. I would have the best life ever. I would share it with my  family, but today its just about me.


First of all I would go to Toy World. I would buy a mini controlled monster truck that had a flat surface and could hold  stuff, I would have a glass filled with water. I could  put it on my monster truck and control it by a remote control.


Next, I would go to JB HI-FI ! I love  JB HI- FI. The  first thing I would buy is a phone. I love the  Samsung 6 and the Iphone 7, both with bling covers. Next is a P.S.4 with 10 controllers and games like: Call of Duty Ghost, Watch Dogs , Injustice, Kill zone Shadow Fall and Battlefield 3 and 4.  I would also buy Movies.  I LOVE war movies with guns and swords.

If I had enough money I would give some to my Mum and Dad. I would buy them a new car and a new house,Also I would do the shopping and the bills . I like to think for other people too you know. and I would be a boxer and a rugby league player when I grow up. Well see you next time and enjoy my stories!  
Written by: Christian lilo.
Teacher : Mr Goodwin
          
        

No comments:

Post a Comment